Mobile Application Development
Mobile Application Development
Whatever be the concerned platform, Doodle technologies from Abu Dhabi, UAE, have our network of trained engineers who ensure that you receive world class mobile applications to serve your exact purpose. Our provisions encompass android development, HTML5 Mobile app development, Blackberry/J2ME apps development, iPhone/iPad/iPod development and hybrid applications.
With a stringent quality measuring system, the apps that leave our lab will surely boost your business. We provide efficient mobile app development services solutions for your varied requirements, no matter how much complex they are. Data integration and migration services are given special importance during development. We follow the best practices to deliver absolutely business-centric applications.
Mobile Web Development
Over 60% of all internet traffics are now coming from mobile devices. People browse internet through their mobiles from everywhere and hence a well designed mobile website is a necessity. With a well-designed mobile website, your website will be optimally viewable on various Mobile devices with the least amount of zooming, panning, scrolling etc. In other words, your website will be smart enough to detect when it is being displayed on a mobile device and automatically converts into a touch friendly format.
Why Mobile Friendly Website?
- Over 60% of all internet traffics are now coming from mobile devices.
- One website for multiple devices.
- No separate URLs for same website and hence no duplicate content.
- Since you have just one website, it is less expensive and easy to maintain.
- Your website is optimally viewable on various Mobile devices with the least amount of zooming, panning, scrolling etc.
- 48% of users say they feel irritated and annoyed when they browse to a site that’s not mobile-friendly.
Advantages of mobile friendly website
Improved User Experience
Mobile friendly website will be optimally viewable on various Mobile devices with the least amount of zooming, panning, scrolling etc
Increased Average Time on Site
Engage your users in your website with a great user experience of your mobile site. If a visitor is able to easily navigate your pages and the content is mobile friendly, the chances for conversion of visitors in to your customers are higher.
Faster Website Load Speed
Mobile websites are specifically designed for mobile standards and optimal download speed, which means less waiting and more browsing.
Improved Search/SEO performance
A mobile website provides improved rankings on mobile-friendly search engines such as Google and Yahoo, etc.
Whether you're looking to improve customer relations or need means for better business planning, innovative mobile applications are always at your disposal.
Gone are the days when the mobile apps were limited to games and few other apps, but now technology has literally jumped forward and crossed far distance. Now there is a whole sea of mobile apps where you can dive in to get the best for you. We have a dedicated team, well-versed in mobile app development and experienced in innovative applications, to make your dream application in to reality.
Our services include,
- IOS Application Development
- Android Application Development
- Mobile Web Development
Mobile Site V/S Responsive
- A mobile site is basically a copy of your website, where the server delivers an optimized page that’s smaller and easier to navigate.
- With a mobile site, you must create a different domain or sub domain for your mobile site.
- Because a mobile site uses a separate URL, links shared from mobile browsers will not count as search link equity toward your primary site.
- Not good for search in Search Engines.
- Website Updates & Maintenance has to be done for primary site and mobile site
A responsive site, the device where it is being viewed automatically adjusts according to a device’s screen and orientation (landscape or portrait). It switches between these options.
- Responsive design lets you keep your own domain, with no URL change.
- Maintaining a single site URL is good for Google search or SEO, avoiding any complicated redirects.
- Since responsive design simply embeds new code on the back-end of your website, your company’s link equity is preserved.